TCB integrates design-thinking, systemic-change methods, cultural-humility awareness, leadership development and holistic management tools into a comprehensive resource toolkit for schools and community organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area working to comply with Title I, LCFF and California State law.
TCB is committed to a Racial and Social Justice Framework to achieve Education Equity and uses proven and effective collaboration practices that capitalize on the strengths and organizing power of community-based organizations, parents, and families committed to the socio-emotional, economic, cultural and academic wellness of children.
- Facilitation for implementing Transformative Family Engagement principles
- Teaching and training parents in multiple languages
- Training parents, families and community members to hold seats on School
- Site Committees and take active leadership roles in their children’s schools
- Comprehensive training services such as interactive workshops, retreats, and instructional webinars that provide in-depth review, explanations and examples to demystify Title I, LCFF, LCAP and California State Education Law, policies and regulations
- Consultation, instruction and training in optimal student, parent, and family outreach techniques and strategies
- Increase participation and support in pre-school and K enrollment for children of color through effective funding oversight, budget consultation
- Consultation on school site Single Plan for Student Achievement, including evaluations and compliance assessments
- Design holistic metrics that quantify student success with measurable results that move beyond numerical measures into holistic community impact
Connect with PLAN
Each month, you’ll get stories of parents’ successes, policy updates, links to our recent blog posts and more.